Batman and Two-Face
Batman and Two-Face
Happy Halloween kiddies. Dont look so down, enjoy this special holiday chapter of our lil gotham book for free here- http://www.readdcentertainment.com/Halloween-Comic-Fest-2013-Batman-LiL-Gotham-Special-Edition-1/digital-comic/49927
Batman and Robin
Massive Rumor: N64 titles getting HD remakes for Wii U
- The short development time allows these “big classic” titles to fill the gap in between Nintendo’s original Wii U software.
- Less to fund and fewer people involved means more resources to original titles in development.
- eShop only for $30 per title, reduces risk at retail.
- Wind Waker approach taken in terms of visual upgrades, but “reUmagined” titles will benefit from added content.
And of course some info for “Super Mario 64 ReUmagined:
- The classic Super Mario 64 in its entirety is being repainted and brought into HD.
- Two players can control Mario and Luigi, simultaneously.
- Option A gives player one, GamePad control and player two, any other controller option. The camera will follow the brothers as they move throughout the stage, but should they split apart too far, the GamePad user’s Lakitu (camera operator) will only follow that user on the controller’s screen, while the second player’s Lakitu will follow that character on the TV.
- Option B allows two GamePads to be used at once. If the brothers are nearby, the camera will remain the same on both GamePads and TV. If the brothers separate, each player will have his or her own unique camera view on their GamePad, until coming back together. While apart, however, the TV screen can be switched to be mimicking either player one or player two or be a top down perspective, map.
- Online cooperative/counter-cooperative gameplay is present.
- Race to Star, Coin Collector, and other similar modes have been added in to enhance re-playability.
What do you guys think? At this point, I believe this is absolute fertilizer. It’s not that I wouldn’t like N64 remakes, it’s just plenty of info about this rumor is a little fishy. Especially the name. However, I would strangle a puppy for a Kirby Crystal Shards HD remake, and I’m a guy who loves puppies. [❤]
Stan Sakai sketching his creation Miyamoto Usagi at the Usagi Yojimbo panel, Saturday, Sept. 8 at Baltimore Comic Con 2013. After he finished his sketch, he said, “Wow, that’s terrible!” Later, he told the secret origin of the first Usagi Yojimbo action figure from the TMNT toyline; he, Eastman, and Laird were sitting next to each other at a convention in the 1980s when E&A asked, “Hey, Stan, do you want an action figure?” Stan: “Okay.” E&A: “Have your people contact our people.” But, as Stan said, he had no people! So Eastman and Laird hooked him up with “some people,” the deal was made, and the profits from the action figure enabled Stan to put on addition to his house. Stan was a funny, good-natured guy. It was a pleasure to attend his panel.
More #nightwing love at #Hammertowncomicon